Who We Are:
Packet Digital, founded in 2003 and headquartered in Fargo, ND, is an emerging world leader in the design, development, and marketing of advanced PMICs for portable electronic devices and embedded systems.
What We Do:
Packet Digital pioneers an innovative approach to using autonomous system-level power management to achieve dramatic power savings. The unique, industry-leading, patented architecture is flexible and portable across multiple applications, from laptops to handsets, from servers to embedded devices.
To deliver advanced power management solutions through creativity and innovation, bringing unprecedented performance to our partners and their customers.
- Our PowerSage technology extends battery life by 400% in wireless sensors and more than 25% in PDAs and certain laptop peripherals over best competing technologies.
- We own 12 patents in power management technology with twelve additional patents pending.
- We earned a place on Inc. Magazine's 500 fasting growing companies, featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fox National Business News, Semiconductor Times, National Defense magazine, and in Prismark Partner's 2009 Electronics Industry Report as one of nine "important new companies."
- We were recognized as Overall Winner and Electronic Category Winner in the 2012 Innovation Challenge from Aviation Week.
- We were awarded the 2012 Defense Alliance Architect of Defense award and was recognized by the DoD as a top 10 Defense Energy Technology Challenge winner for our On-Demand Power technology.
- We have partnered with top companies in the industry like Digi-Key Corporation and SMART Modular.
We are here to improve your life and contribute to making the planet a cleaner and more efficient place to live through power management and energy savings.