Who We Are:
Packet Digital, founded in 2003 and headquartered in Fargo, ND, is an emerging world leader in the design, development, and marketing of advanced PMICs for portable electronic devices and embedded systems. Our patented On-Demand PowerŽ technology and PowerSageŽ ICs were validated by Intel Corp with up to 25% energy reduction in peripherals of portable electronic devices.
What We Do:
Packet Digital pioneers an innovative approach to using autonomous system-level power management to achieve dramatic power savings. The unique, industry-leading, patented architecture is flexible and portable across multiple applications, from laptops to handsets, from servers to embedded devices.
To deliver advanced power management solutions through creativity and innovation, bringing unprecedented performance to our partners and their customers.
- Our PowerSage technology extends battery life by 400% in wireless sensors and more than 25% in PDAs and certain laptop peripherals over best competing technologies.
- We own 11 patents in power management technology with twelve additional patents pending.
- We earned a place on Inc. Magazine's 500 fasting growing companies, featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fox National Business News, Semiconductor Times, National Defense magazine, and in Prismark Partner's 2009 Electronics Industry Report as one of nine "important new companies."
- We were recognized as Overall Winner and Electronic Category Winner in the 2012 Innovation Challenge from Aviation Week.
- We were awarded the 2012 Defense Alliance Architect of Defense award and was recognized by the DoD as a top 10 Defense Energy Technology Challenge winner for our On-Demand Power technology.
- We have partnered with top companies in the industry like Digi-Key Corporation and SMART Modular.
Terri Zimmerman, Chief Executive Officer:
Zimmerman makes it all happen. She has served as COO and CFO of several companies (Dakota Technologies, Great Plains Software, and Wamnet) where she increased their revenue by millions of dollars. She was appointed to an economic development board by John Hoeven, Governor of North Dakota.
Robert Nance, Chief Technical Officer:
Nance is the kind of guy that gets things done; a seasoned professional with over 20 years of experience. His work history includes Intel, where he focused on Cloud Computing, as well as DELL, where he led the development of multiprocessor systems, and NCR where he began his career as an ASIC designer.
David Rooney, Vice President of Business Development:
Rooney brings our products to the world. He has 12+ years in leadership roles at AMD including product planning, pricing strategy, and global accounts. Rooney led the integration of the ATI chipset team and discrete graphics technologies into AMD's notebook CPU product line and led the overall global business management activities for one of AMD's largest accounts.
We are here to improve your life and contribute to making the planet a cleaner and more efficient place to live through power management and energy savings.